eCzech right union forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eCzech right union forum

A forum for all the erepublik players that are members of the czech republic and czech-croatian rights organisation..If you are a member of the Czech-croatian rights organisation then send a message

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As CRP speaker, I support

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parrot

Male
Number of posts : 4
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-02

As CRP speaker, I support Empty
PostSubject: As CRP speaker, I support   As CRP speaker, I support Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:32 pm

So some of you may question why I'm here. I'm sort of the Speaker of the Civil Reform Party, so it doesn't make much sense. But, allow me to explain myself.

The Czech Republic has problems. In the past three months, it's had lots of problems. And to be honest, I haven't been helping in the past; I've been playing politics and doing underhanded things in order to get my party power. But, this stretches beyond eRepublik. I'm not an "ends justify all means" person. So, it really surprises me, on a personal level, that I've let myself trip so much and it makes me angry that I, as a Christian, have done sinful things for the sake of a game.

So, I left for two weeks after the presidential election and came back. And, here I am today; not a politician but rather trying to be a statesman. Because, I see the need to be honest to do good things.

Here I am then. I am posting here because I want to help anyone who'll actually work to make this party better. But, I feel as though you guys need a bit of help in doing it. And even though it's against my party's interest to do so, I'm going to help you all because we need a better nation; and, if we can elect you instead of a do nothing president, despite the fact you might do a couple of wrong things, you will actually be a president that does something. And, that's what the Czech Republic needs.
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: As CRP speaker, I support   As CRP speaker, I support Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Thanx parrot...
Back to top Go down
Red Duck

Male
Number of posts : 7
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: As CRP speaker, I support   As CRP speaker, I support Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 am

Czech right union is doing fine I think. They have not many members but average member is more active than average members of other parties. They are first with forum here and are regular members of congress.
The only problem was that party had difficult name. Another question is how party wants be, if wants be a patronage for Croatian citizens or be party on top in the Czech Republic.
Back to top Go down
drhouse123

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: As CRP speaker, I support   As CRP speaker, I support Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:47 pm

It is nice to hear that from Parrot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As CRP speaker, I support   As CRP speaker, I support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As CRP speaker, I support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech right union forum :: CRU Party :: CRU party general discussion-
Jump to: