eCzech right union forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eCzech right union forum

A forum for all the erepublik players that are members of the czech republic and czech-croatian rights organisation..If you are a member of the Czech-croatian rights organisation then send a message

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposal with article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Duck

Male
Number of posts : 7
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Proposal with article Empty
PostSubject: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 am

I find both proposals made by your current party leader Radim rational and I have voted yes.
But next time it would be good include article with reasons of proposals.
Current situation in politics is somewhat chaotic, I would say that some congressmen realy dont deserve their positions, slovaks left congress after start war of independence and so on.
I have plan to make politics more attractive ïn erepublic where are real opinions, real discussions and not only voting. I want introduce my plan in next elections when because new elections system hopefully will be elected realy competent congressmen and situation will be stable, nobody resigning and nobody moving abroad. I would need consensus among all parties and congressmen.

My ideas so far
-with proposal has to be included article
-article should be published 24 hours before proposal, if it will be not in critical situation.
-from article should be clear that congressman want make proposal
-If anything from above would not be done, proposal should be refused.
-it would be good if under article every congressman, who voted, has published his decision

Whats your party position about it and what are your suggestions to improve level of politics in eCzech Republic?
Back to top Go down
radim

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am

It´s called good. But It´s only about congresmens, if they can´t do it, we can´t do something.

BTW: I am very happy, if you like my proposals.
Back to top Go down
Red Duck

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Yes there is needed some consensus to show that "res public" should has real meaning.
I think that we have similiar political visions.
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 am

I agree with that...
Back to top Go down
drhouse123

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 pm

signed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal with article   Proposal with article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal with article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech right union forum :: CRU Party :: CRU party general discussion-
Jump to: