eCzech right union forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eCzech right union forum

A forum for all the erepublik players that are members of the czech republic and czech-croatian rights organisation..If you are a member of the Czech-croatian rights organisation then send a message

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are we right enough?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karotka

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Are we right enough? Empty
PostSubject: Are we right enough?   Are we right enough? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 am

Hello people of CRU

I'm a new member of CRU. I've decided to join this party because as somebody pointed out it's the only strong right party in eCzech republic. My main principles are free market and democracy. Yet I was surprised that 8 congressmen voted 'no' for lowering of gifts taxes. I think that from CRU's perspective it's a possitive change. If other parties have 9 congressmen in total then this means that either other parties have much more active congressmen or some of CRU's congressmen voted "no".

Maybe there should be some inner party concensus about what is CRU's opinion on this or that.

As I've mentioned, I'm rather new to eRepublik, but I'll be glad if CRU will represent the ideas which comply with party's definition, otherwise people will seek some right alternative which might raise some day... Twisted Evil

Good luck to us all in upcoming congress elections...

Warm regards to all here at CRU,
signed Baltazar Karotka
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Are we right enough?   Are we right enough? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 am

We wanted to have as less imports as we can at this time.
Back to top Go down
radim

Male
Number of posts : 62
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Are we right enough?   Are we right enough? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:58 am

Good article baltazar. I agree. I prefer too lower import taxes, but many member don´t like it. It´s their opinion and it´s only up to their how will vote.
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Are we right enough?   Are we right enough? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:59 am

I believe we should lower income and vat but must keep import taxes as high as possible,an exception is for the raw materials we don't have...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we right enough?   Are we right enough? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we right enough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech right union forum :: CRU Party :: CRU party general discussion-
Jump to: