eCzech right union forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eCzech right union forum

A forum for all the erepublik players that are members of the czech republic and czech-croatian rights organisation..If you are a member of the Czech-croatian rights organisation then send a message

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ariella's Delicacies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliska

Female
Number of posts : 1
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Ariella's Delicacies Empty
PostSubject: Ariella's Delicacies   Ariella's Delicacies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:36 am

Well, Ariella is my Organization.

In a day or two I will be getting a Export License to SKK, but I need employees so I have things to sell and am not just wasting my 20 gold selling nothing. So if you know anyone needing a job. I can't pay much yet, but hopefully can raise wages soon.

Secondly. Does anybody know of a company that exports diamonds to the Czech Republik, because I have had to get from someone in France through donate to business and well, its a tad not enjoyable. However, I hope to use my French Organization, Coricat, to start a diamond company hopefully within a few days.
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Ariella's Delicacies   Ariella's Delicacies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Nice,but can't help you unfortutnately...
Back to top Go down
gotcha1234

Male
Number of posts : 14
Erepublik level : mario7
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ariella's Delicacies   Ariella's Delicacies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 am

Try contacting people in south africa,there are lots of diamonds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariella's Delicacies   Ariella's Delicacies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariella's Delicacies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech right union forum :: Erepublik :: Czech republic-
Jump to: