eCzech right union forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eCzech right union forum

A forum for all the erepublik players that are members of the czech republic and czech-croatian rights organisation..If you are a member of the Czech-croatian rights organisation then send a message

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Party Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
radim

Male
Number of posts : 62
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-24

New Party Company Empty
PostSubject: New Party Company   New Party Company Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:17 am

I have good message for all CRU members. We have our party company. It´s called CRU Food Company. Moshe Fisher give us their old organisation and some her companies (i must give her some money, if we have it). General Manager is M & M Enterprises organizations, but password have party president (actually I am party president, but i tell password to next party president). Our wages actually isn´t brilliant, but if we can have bigger profit, we have bigger wage. All CRU members had bigger wage than another party members and indipedent.
Back to top Go down
gordan_g

Male
Number of posts : 99
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

New Party Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Company   New Party Company Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:06 am

This is good,indeed,very good...
I was planning on spending my 5 gold for a so that would financially advise the eCzech citizens...
Back to top Go down
Moshe Fisher

Male
Number of posts : 5
Erepublik level : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-11

New Party Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Company   New Party Company Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am

So, just a few notes to CRU company. I have sort of sponsored my two companies and organisations. As sole donator, here are my conditions:

I.a Companies and organisations will be managed by party president (or someone appointed by him), regardless on who it is. It means, when new president of CRU will be elected, resigning president will hand over both companies and oragnisation to new one.
I.b If wanted, party can elect someone responsible; in such a case, point I.a is not valid.

II. Once I would decide to leave CRU, president of CRU/manager of companies will pay me 40 gold upon one month notice; or hand me over both companies and organisation, again upon one month notice. In case of returning companies and organisation to me, I will fully compensate eventual investments in companies. Such a compensation will be estimated by neutral third person.

III. These companies should be used 1. for good of CRU, 2. for good of CRU members, 3. for good of eCz. It is not mend to be source for czk/gold for its manager, all czk/gold it will revenue belongs to CRU.

I believe this is fair, anyhow if you do not argree, let me know, I believe we will find other solution.
Back to top Go down
radim

Male
Number of posts : 62
Erepublik level : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-24

New Party Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Company   New Party Company Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Party Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Company   New Party Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Party Company
Page 1 of 1